So I originally did this back in November 2014 (whoa, almost 2 years ago), I will do it again without deleting my 2014 answers, my 2016 answers will be next to them in a different colour. Here we go!
- Last beverage ~ Habib fura and yoghurt. I don’t know if it counts as a beverage but it is a heavenly something/ Lol, still Habib yoghurt and fura. I have not had anything else in the past two weeks that is a beverage, not had tea, soda etc
- Last phone call~ A colleague, had to find out where she placed some documents/ Leke. He’s a friend who owns ‘my second house’, I called him to ensure he left the key to house behind for me so I could waltz in anytime I like. (I hope the guy won’t ban me from coming to his house one day)
- Last text message~ Someone I ordered cupcakes from/ Chioma Chuka
- Last song you listened to~ Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz./ Good Good Father by Chirs Tomlin
- Last time you cried~ I can’t remember but it must have been in church sha. Sometimes worshipping God in song tends to do that to you./ Proper cry: sometime between August 7 and 14, that was one tough week and people were just trying to take the piss out of me. Small cry: that was thanks to one person like that and it was sometime in the 3rd week of August I think. But really, I have cried some this 2016 o.
HAVE YOU EVER:
- Dated someone twice ~ Nope/Nope
- Been cheated on? ~ Nope/Nope and never will be
- Kissed someone & regretted it ? ~ Yes/Of course, still yes
- Lost someone special? Yes, my granddad/Still the same
- Been depressed? ~ No/Nah, can’t be depressed biko, I have got joy like a river in my soul
- Been high? – No/Does being high on the Most High count?
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
- Orange because it is just so bright and happy/Still orange
- Purple just because/Still purple
- I don’t have a third. Any other colour will do/Been liking me some grey this week sha
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
- Have you made new friends this year ~ Yes!/Of kes
- Fallen out of love ~ Yes/No
- Laughed until you cried ~ Yes/No, but I have laughed until I peed a little
- Met someone who changed you ~ Yes/No
- Found out who your true friends were ~ I’ve known them for a while/Still the same but I have made some more awesome friends too
- Found out someone was talking about you ~ Yes/Yes but in a good way, I like to believe someone out there is extolling my ‘virtues’ or broadcasting my ‘exploits’, lol
- Kissed anyone on your top friends list ~ Nope/Nope and will forever be no
- How many people on your Twitter do you know in real life ~ About a third of them/Still the same figure
- How many kids do you want to have ~ Four. 2 sets of confusingly identical twins/Lol, my desire hasn’t changed on this
- Do you have any pets ~ No/No, sadly
- Do you want to change your name ~ Absolutely not!/Heaven no!
- What did you do for your last birthday ~ Went with a couple of friends to voluntarily donate blood/Love this one! I started AboCoders on this day! (Talking blood donation, need to find a centre here in Minna been over 4 months since I last donated)
- What time did you wake up today ~ 4.57am/Alarm woke me by 5.55am but my final wake up was at 7.11am after sleeping by 4.36am
- What were you doing at midnight last night ~ Sleeping/Working
- Name something you CANNOT wait for ~ Nothing really. I have things I look forward to sha e.g miracles, masters, my first million, marriage/sex etc/Still the same things, I am not happy that my first million is still on this list sha. Never hexperredit. Let’s get this Simi!
- Last time you saw your father ~ Last week in July/Sometime during the third week of July
- What is one thing you wish you could change about your life ~ Nothing actually. My life isn’t perfect but I love it/At this moment, my country. Still love Naija though, I am just not all gung ho about her atm.
- What are you listening to right now ~ Nothing/Nothing
- Have you ever talked to a person named Tom ~ Yes/Of kes, still yes
- What’s getting on your nerves right now? ~ It isn’t exactly easy to get on my nerves sha but my boss making me work late today isn’t making me happy either/Some of the parents of potential AboCoders trainees, check the story here.
- Most visited webpage ~http://www.google.comand these dayshttp://www.dealdey.com (Yes, I like awoof)/Still Google. Zikoko has bumped DealDey from the list
- What’s your real name ~ Simi/Simi
- Relationship Status ~ Single/In a relationship
- Zodiac sign ~ Libra but it doesn’t mean a thing to me/I believe it is still Libra
- Male or female ~ Female I believe/Still female o, one has to be very emphatic about such things these days. I was, am and will always be female
- Elementary School ~ St. Clare’s Nur & Pry School, Osogbo/Same na
- Middle School ~ Doesn’t apply here in Naija/Same
- High school ~ ISI of life!!! For you who are not privileged to know ISI, it is The International School, University of Ibadan/Same
- Hair color ~ Mix of black and dark brown/Black atm, hoping to get red in there soon
- Long or short ~ Short now. Returned natural a year ago, so I’ve got a beautiful, healthy fro!/Rocking a TWA atm, shaved off all of my hair at the end of March, see the picture below, loved the experience
- Height ~ 5ft 6″/I hope I have not grown shorter o
- Do you have a crush on someone ~ Nope/Nope, think I need to find me a new crush
- What do you like about yourself ~ Na long list be dis o. I love my faith in my God, my free spirit, my independence, my confidence, my body, my ability to laugh at myself, my intelligence, my forthrightness, my large heart, my ability to view the world and people around me without suspicion, my don’t give a hoot attitude, my awesomeness, my quirks and pet peeves and right now the fact that I am trying to ‘unlearn’ some character traits./Need to add my doggedness and ruggedness to this list
- Piercings ~ Just the regular one on each ear which I sometimes wish I never had/Still the same but now I am fantasising of a navel piercing, I already have a nice navel section to begin with *wink*
- Tattoos ~ Nope but some day/None still, maybe 2016 will end with me having one
- Righty or lefty ~ Righty but I love lefties/Still love lefties, always secretly hoped that bae would be a lefty but alas
- First surgery ~ Never had one/Does a dental extraction count as one? Jesus, still waiting on you to replace the tooth that was taken out
- First piercing ~ Ears/Same of kes
- First tattoo ~ None/Sadly none
- First best friend ~ Ojebz/Same. She was the first and only friend to defriend me too
- First Sport ~ Basketball/Same. I haven’t played in over 2 years though *tears* hopefully I will get to do something about this next week
- First pet ~ Never had one/Still no pet, met a cute dog last month though, his name is Corna I think or is it Corner? The dude likes corners
- First vacation ~ As far as I am concerned I have never had anything that fits this bill/Still none *I am not crying, there is just a lot of water in my eyes*.
- First concert ~ Can’t remember/Later remembered this one, it was a music concert in ISI
- First crush ~ Omo, I have had way too many o. Been having crushes on a steady since I was in Primary 1 or so. How I go take remember na?/I remember the guy but not his name, he was in Primary 6 when I was in Primary 3 and the school library was where our ‘love’ began
- First alcohol drink ~ Guinness I think. Took what was left of my dad’s beer one day. Horrible stuff. Don’t know how folks can stand to drink it/Ain’t nothing changed about this.
- Eating ~ Nothing/Nothing, I am super hungry atm
- Drinking ~ Nothing/Nothing
- I’m about to ~ Head home, hopefully/Delve into work
- Listening to ~ Nothing/Nothing
- Waiting for ~ Boss to release me from work. Ka sha ma se dada/To finish screening the last set of potential beneficiaries
- Thinking about ~ All the work I have to do/Lol, my life has not changed cuz I am still thinking about the tons of work I have to do once I am done with this
- Want to get married ~ Yep! Ain’t no confusion about that/Yes, I waver sometimes though but last, last I want to get married
- Want kids ~ Yep! Ain’t no confusion about that too/Yes, the thought is a bit scary but yes
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OTHER SEX?
- Lips or eyes~ Eyes/Lips. No, eyes. Err, not sure which I prefer atm, think I am tending towards eyes sha
- Hugs or kisses ~ Hugs/Hugs
- Shorter or taller ~ Taller I think, not necessarily sha/Same
- Older or Younger ~ Any in age but in intellect and emotional intelligence, older/Don’t really care, just be smart and hot
- Romantic or spontaneous ~ Spontaneous. A spontaneous person tends to be romantic too/Both biko
- Nice stomach or nice arms ~ Nice stomach I think/Stomach abeg
- Tattoos or piercings ~ Tattoos/Think I am liking both equally now
- Sensitive or loud ~ Sensitive/Sensitive
- Hook-up or relationship ~ Hook-up for wetin na? My time is too precious/Nah, nah, who hook-up don epp?
- Trouble maker or hesitant ~ Certified trouble maker/Trouble maker, think I got this already
HAVE YOU EVER :
- Kissed a stranger ~ Nope/Still no and will always be no, except I decide to role play with hubs one day
- Drank hard liquor ~ Nope/Mba
- Lost glasses/contacts ~ Nope/Mba, don’t wear them
- Cried in front on someone ~ I think so/Ah, yes.
- Broken someone’s heart ~ I hope not/I think so
- Had your own heart broken ~ Never/Nope
- Been arrested ~ Never/Rara o. Ta ni mo fe fi jo?
- Turned someone down ~ Yes/Before nko?
- Cried when someone died ~ Yes/Yes
- Liked a friend that is a girl ~ I like all my girl friends #NoHomo/Love you all, girlfriends
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- Yourself ~ Absolutely/Tots
- Miracles ~ Totally. I have a God and I know what He can do/Without a doubt
- Love at first sight ~ Nope/Nope
- Heaven ~ Sure!/Of course
- Santa Clause ~ Of course not/Mba
- Kissing on the first date ~ No way/Nope
- Angels ~ Yes!/Yes
- Is there one person you want to be with right now ~ Nope/Nope
- Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time ~ Nope/Nope
- Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever ~ Yes/Yes
- What’s the one thing you cannot live without ~ Oxygen/I refuse to be addicted to anything o
- Posting this as 100 Truths ~ Yes/Yelz ke